Saturday, December 16, 2017

The Resurrection of Jesus Christ

sitting down at my table the lady of Heaven resurrected Me in Jesus Christ and Me for Christ Jesus who stood in time before the works of man was seen and given for the light and now from my Mother Marry placed Her hand on my head lifting up the Spirit of God through us my wife Eleanor and Me. via Eleanor to witness unto: “giving trust and resurrection for God’s chosen vessel to return tomorrow.” and i stood up and asked my wife “what did you do?”. “what did you do?”. “Who Am I?”. “Who Am I?”. then ran outside in the garage and i said to myself “I Am not Jesus”. “I Am not Jesus”. and then i felt the world close in as if i was going to be taken up in the rapture. Zenith: "direction of the head" or "path above the head" or "​when one saves himself he also kills himself."

No comments: