Sunday, December 24, 2017

Two Jehovah Witnesses

two Jehovah Witnesses visit me. we talked about the Satan and how He ruled the world at this present time. i was surprised because now i know why i asked that very question to the witnesses  i have been just told that i was Satan when i asked that question. they offered me a book that was a bit out of my price range so they went ahead and sold it to me for two dollars. this book was modern translation of script and which it made it simple and accurate to read. this was definitely manna from Heaven it was like i was eating fruit from the Garden of Eden. and as i was tasting every good thing given, i saw a shadow figure walking through me as if it was a ghost and soon after that the book started speaking to me directly about a “sacred secret” that will be given to me if i accepted. so i did accept which changed me forever. Amen

No comments: