Tuesday, January 9, 2018

God Spoke to Me through the Bible

God has given me this promise; “the sacred secret.” and unto God that manifests His fingerprint from the beginning of time that pointing from today’s bible unto Me. God had spoke to me from the bible thousands of years ago. for me to witness. suddenly  my voice started changing from reading the bible out loud,  i tell an angel to leave me alone “leave Satan.” i said; and then an Angel spoke to me from the bible as i read; and it  said “I am not Satan.”. later on  two more angels visit me and tell me while reading the bible that i had the "mark on my thigh", that was made flesh thousands of years after it was just said; then the bible told me that someone has done me wrong and then the Spirit leads me outside so that i could stretch out my arm to align the stars that night as to judge that one star that has done me wrong.

No comments: